- Select >Admin
- From the blue menu, select >General>Student Administration
- Locate the student by searching for the student by typing in their name in the >Name/Code space
- Then select the >green tick under >Active? column and it will change to a >red cross - the student is now no longer active
- To specify an end date for the student's "active status" - select >Edit and scroll down to bottom of the student's profile page and select >Start/End Dates
- Select the >End Date from the calendar or simply type it in
The student will now no longer show up in the class for Attendance or for the reports in Assessment.
To remove several students, you can follow the same process or remove them through the STAGE 2- Update Students process listed below after running the Upload School Data process. All students that are no longer listed in LMBR/ERN/OASIS as being in your school will be under the -Deactivate tab.
STAGE 1: Upload OASIS Data
- Select the >Admin tab and then select >LMBR / ERN / OASIS>Upload School Data in the left-hand menu
- On this page, you will see the date of the last time School data was uploaded
- With your mouse, right-click on the >Launch Uploader icon, and then with your left-mouse button,select -Open link in a new tab. Opening the link in a new tab will help you avoid being taken to the ORACLE page to update your Java program.
- At the bottom of your page, you will see a message asking you whether you want to Open or Save the .jnlp file, select the Open
- Then select >Run
- The Uploader will then open in a small pop-up window; and will start the process to automatically import the current School data to your school's Momentum ESR account - this may take several minutes.
- Once the process is completed, you will be returned back to the -Upload School Data page displaying the date of the last time the School data was uploaded
STAGE 2: Update Students
- Select >Update Students from the left-hand menu, under the >Admin tab
- You will see the explanation of what this entails as well as the date of the last time School data was uploaded
- Select >Update Students on the right-hand side of the screen,below the explanation of the process
- You see see the -Verifying Students page - this may take several minutes
- You will then see the -Verify Students Data page; and you will see three tabs: -New -Update -Deactivate
- Beside each of those tabs you will have a number - the number in the denominator shows the number of students to be added; updated or deactivated
- You can bulk select all the changes by selecting the corresponding check boxes; OR you can select on the tab-headings: -New -Update -Deactivate to review the students and select only specific students by selecting the check box beside each student's name
- Then select >Apply Changes on the bottom right-hand side of the screen
- Once the changes have been applied, you will be directed to the –Student Administration page. You don’t need to do anything further – the students will appear in their class list for any of the
- Momentum ESR applications. Deactivated students will no longer appear in the class lists as well.