- To avoid getting redirected to the ORACLE page, please hover over the >Launch Uploader when you are in the >Upload School Data page and click on it with your right-mouse button - this will give you a drop-down menu with some options;
- Scroll to -Open link in a new tab and then select it using your left-mouse button
- If you get a message pops up that your Java is out of date; and you have options to -Block -Update -Later, please select -Later
- Then you should see a message in a pop-window in the lower half of the screen - asking you whether you want to >Open or >Run or >Save the file; please select -Open or -Run
- You will then see Java plug-in program launch - you may be prompted to put in your login details again - if you do, just hit -Cancel and the process will continue uninterrupted
- Now all you need to do is wait until the sync has been completed - this could take several minutes depending on how busy the Department's server is at the time.
Modified on: Wed, 27 Feb, 2019 at 12:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.