- Select the >Admin tab
- Select >OASIS Integration
- Select >Export Absences
- IMPORTANT STEP: please select absences for one week - in the start date and end date section. ebs4 only accepts one week of absences at a time so make sure you do the export for a week at a time.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select >Start Export
- Once the database file is compiled, you will see >Download File
- Select >Download File and save it on a network drive or your local drive
- If you see that your computer is trying open the file instead of allowing you to save it - all you need to do is - hover your mouse over the >Download File option; right-click and save the file on a network drive or your local drive.
- Then simply follow the processes outlined for importing in ebs4 - the DEC's instructions - see attached
Modified on: Wed, 27 Feb, 2019 at 12:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.