You can look at previous comments and grades in a few different ways:
Viewing previous comments and marks from previous Semesters through the Student Profile
- If you simply wish view previous marks and comments rather than the actual copy of the report, then click on the Dashboard tab, and then in the search box below it, please type in the student's name and you will get access to all of the student's information recorded in any of the applications. If you want to see the student's academic history including comments, please click on the Assessment menu located in the menu under the student's picture or profile outline - You can view this at anytime.
- You can be logged into Momentum ESR in two screens - one in a private/incognito window so that you can be writing the reports in one screen whilst referring to the student's history in the other window
Accessing Reports from previous Semesters
Once you are logged in, please do the following:
- Select >Assessment tab
- On the black bar running across the top, where you see your school name in a black bar, you will see Semester X - 20XX (change)
- click on >(change)
- Then select Semester and Year from the drop down menu in the Change Active Semester/Year screen that appears
- Once you've selected Semester and Year from the drop down menu, then select >Save on the right-hand side of the screen
- You will now be in the Semester that you have selected. You can now print out Reports from that Semester by selecting the >Reports tab (the last tab on the top of the page)
- From the left-hand menu, select >Assessment>General Reports
- Select the type of >Report Profile from the drop down options i.e. your school may have separate report profiles for Kindy and 1-6 Reports; Select the>Year>Class>Name of Student from the drop down menu options
- Select >Report by Year Level to get Reports of all the students in that Year; select >Report by Class to get all the Reports for that Class; OR locate the student from the drop down menu and Select >Report by Student for a specific Report for one student (NOTE: if your report doesn't generate correctly the print template for previous years may not be visible. The Admin ZUser in your school can make the previous print templates visible
- Once you have generated the Report; you need to then change the Semester back to the current Semester - Repeat the steps outlined in points 1-5
Viewing past comments when writing new comments
- In Assessment, select the class and select the KLA that you want to find the previous comments for the student
- Click on the "comments" link in the relevant KLA
- You will then see the list of students with their picture or an outline of a male or female head, and the space to enter the comment for the KLA
- Under the picture or outline of the picture of the student, you will see their name and below their name, you will see a link "Look at Prior Comments"
- Click on that link and the prior comments will open up in a small new window - you can then scroll back and forth to look at previous comments entered for that child for that KLA.