Teachers need to assigned to classes so that they can mark the Roll or do the Reports for the students in the class that they are in-charge of or associated with for each new school year.
1. Select Admin>Attendance> Manage Roll Classes
2. You will see the list of classes locate the roll class and under Manage Roll Classes
3. To assign a teacher access to a class, select Teachers icon on the right-hand side of the screen, in line with the class name.
4. Type in the name of teacher you wish to assign to the class in Class Teachers field, as you type the Teacher's name will auto populate and you can then select the teachers name as it appears to insert it into the field.
5. Alternatively, if the teacher’s name does not appear, use the Bulk Assign button to select the teachers name from the list of available teachers. If the teachers name does not appear they will need to be added first in the Admin>General>User Administration area
6. Select >Save